RFA Frontino has the versatility to provide a high level of service to our clients whether it be as a preconstruction consultant, construction manager or general contractor.
While we can cater our services to the specific needs of a particular client or project, we strive to consistently implement these principles on all of our projects.
- Develop a Site-Specific Safety Program including, but not limited to, preliminary logistics plans, noise and emission control, incident prevention and protocol.
- Coordinate initial meeting(s) with Owner and Architect to clearly establish client and design expectations for the project
- Conduct a preconstruction survey to assess existing conditions and recommend remediation strategies where required
- Review all available project documentation to generate a preliminary construction cost budget based on early design scheme(s)
- Develop various strategies to align the preliminary construction cost budget with the project budget requirements
- Provide feedback on building systems, material selections, material availability and lead times to assist in coordination of contract documents
- Issue a critical path schedule integrating all elements of the project including mobilization and completion milestones, material lead times, installation durations and Owner occupancy requirements
- Develop a strategy for Long Lead procurement including early bid packages and/or direct purchases
- Prepare a constructability analysis including different labor scenarios to achieve budget requirements while prioritizing schedule reliability and the highest levels of construction quality
- Outline a clear and transparent bidding process with detailed scopes of work, trade award milestones and subcontractor selection strategies
- Assist as needed with project filing strategies based on initial project schedule and owner occupancy requirements; prepare for phased sign-offs early in the process to avoid delays during the final stages of the project
- Delineate all scopes of work into individual trade bid packages to be issued to prequalified bidders
- Utilize the firm’s extensive pool of union and/or non-union subcontractors to select the right subcontractor for the project and scope
- Coordinate shop drawings, mock-ups, material procurement/fabrication prior to ensure timely and successful installation on-site
- Develop and implement the Site Mobilization Plan emphasizing clear site signage, identification and access protocol, safety orientation procedures and strict enforcement of safety requirements
- Constant and diligent management of subcontractors to successfully coordinate the project in accordance with budget, schedule and quality requirements
- Use project controls and documentation to establish clear and proactive communication requirements in order to successfully manage the project
- Oversee the work in a safe, efficient and professional manner; utilize daily reports, two-week look ahead schedules and field huddles to clearly communicate project objectives and progress to all project stakeholders and subcontractors
- Clear and transparent cost reporting and billing to assist client with financial tracking and cost projections as needed to keep the project moving smoothly
- Implement our Quality-Assurance/Quality Control to make quality a priority at every level of the project’s organization structure and protect the Owner against defects and deficiencies in the work
- Comply with all insurance requirements including constant and clear monitoring/communication
- Diligently oversee the closeout of the project in accordance with the contract documents to obtain sign-offs, guarantees, warranties, final lien waivers and attic stock in a timely fashion